Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wedding Syndrome


The sketch is taken from Prasad's Wedding invitation card...


guys

This isn’t a traditional formal post to say u all hi (as im back…) neither I will list down the names who really perceived 2 get me back (as i & those who tried- both knows it very well) I really couldn’t find whether its good to come back… at least to end this cliffhanger. That’s essentially a rhetorical question. Let you feel pressurized to provide answers! bcoz I don’t love blowing my own trumpet each and every time. Anyway…

Now diwali buzz is over and wedding season is taking it’s place to step towards its peak… As we all know… our beloved friend satish aka
chaddya’ (informally we call him with this name to show lot of respect :) ) is tying his knot with medico pravina… He must be in the seventh heaven and his exhilaration is palpable… but as said earlier he will soon become an inanimate object just like a sofa or a cushion for that matter.. heh heh
But I have some different views to this event…

I think this event is none less than a festival time for us as we all will be meeting for this event।

I guess, everyone is eagerly waiting for this …… me too.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blog

Sagar said...

:) my pleasure