Monday, September 17, 2007

Adieu friends...

This is my last post. hnnnnnn ....reason is simple - just don’t want to be part of any controversy henceforth. you are right amit – “also sagar lets not have u in one more contra-verse”.

i don’t think could make for any get-together in future…….. really not getting words today.

and last… if i have ever been written something that you didn’t like, please forgive me.
it just been written inadvertently. on the serious note….will delete my account after couple of days.

it has been most pleasurable, sort of hot n sour experience…being part of this blog.
i learned a lot from you guys – wat to write, wat not to write….heeeeeeee.
but as they say – “All good things must end” – here comes the day when i m parting from you as a blog mate.

but i hope i will remain with you as a friend as all of you will definitely be in my heart.
i would have loved to share my thoughts for a longer duration, but, there are reasons that forbid me to do so.

hopefully signing me out with a promise from all - you have to make this blog a great success. and i believe you guys can.

you can contact me at my personal mail ID: sagya_jadhav@yahoo.com or sagyajadhav@gmail.com. i would love to share my thoughts whoever needs my inputs, anytime.

No comments: