Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Give me a break...

i was just back from the lunch and what i saw was a new post 'wonderful trip'.....
to my amusement that was from a person……. from whom i have never expected this before.
i really felt humiliated by that post…..let it be...

some of us are blaming me bcoz they thought that i was responsible for this get2gether to be cancelled. I don’t want to comment on that neither have any issues.

i don’t think this is the best place to elaborate all the things….n personally comment on friends .... like tina has done…
hey tina..i can understand your anger…. but just cool down… flared up tempers and relax...

guys..plz dont draw me in this dual of words ….coz i don’t want to blow things out of proportion…
in future i will take care… not to bother you guys again.

give me a break ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: