Friday, September 28, 2007

Dil Se...

Its correctly said to work what u love, to do what u desire.
To love what u r doing is a compulsion, and to work what u love is the ENERGY TO LIVE.
Everybody is living but what actually life is giving us and what we want from the life is a thought which we must think over and try to achieve it, There are oinly very few people who actually get what they want from life.

I wanted to be a Software Engineer, Is that enough for me now, Have i acheived everything.Its a very big question ?? hmm ... To truly say.
I am not satisfied and will be looking for greater opportunities.Is that because i wud be looking for a bigger package, NO NOT AT ALL!! Its the internal satisfaction, that i don't get from what i am doing now , its like i can be of more help to society or i deserve something more, How ?? hmm NO IDEA.

The question may have occur in almost each and everybody life that what i am doing now is really the thing which I was looking for, which i wanted to do , which i can do till the end of my life.

If the answer is "NO" then think over again coz , you really can do a lot better than what u r doing now. If the answer "YES, I have achieved" will really give u satisfaction and pleasure.

LIFE is too short to love and to hate.
As per me, Each and every person in this world has some uni ques qualities,Its a matter of discovery.

I am becoming more and more philosophical, will cut off the subject here only.
wanted to share something,that's all.

Nisha

No comments: