Thursday, September 27, 2007

Navyache Nav Divas!

Hi all ppl ,
I don't know what to write here ...... or may be bcoz i have a spare time....
we are left with very few ppl ...so called minorities ... which for minorities more often than not ...always jeopardised for survival. Slowly it seems everybody will skip...(Ha ha ha).
It is rightly said ..." well began is half done". To this I would add one more tag.." ...is half done and consistently done. " My last blog come with a telephonic applause ...... To this I would say there is nothing good or bad in this world as such.. its how one percepts.And for me it doesn't matter what one may think ,unless it is hurtful.(log bhi kya upar chadhhate hai yaar )
O.k. this time it was boquet ....who knowas tomrrow it could be brickbat then.
Finally blog is blog and we couple of guys/gals are for pleasing reasons here..
Thank u for hearing me... hoping some good and spicy articles
avya itahpe....

No comments: