Thursday, September 6, 2007

Keep Rocking ... Gals

Hey gals…

U r rocking on the blog yaar… wat else I can say…??
yaah definitely avi alone is there standing… the only hope from our side …
who used to post day in n day out… in his sophisticated, natural n ornamental winglish to make this blog going…
playing a key role……thanks 2 him… keep finding your precious time for us.

these days i m bit busy with trainings, meetings and ramp-ups (sry but not like abhi… ) as working on 2 projects simultaneously....
so i hav skipped my lunch to make this circus of writing... let it be…

when I used to read posts of u guys especially avi's… I feel like…. should I write…?? n if yes… wat should I write..?? This kind of dilemma happens around me everyday....hahahaha.
as i dont have good skills of writing...if you are ready to believe.

but when i read posts of gals…. especially tuntun n boss, i was dazzled by their incredible way of sharing such a emotional experiences of them.
And couldn’t refrain myself posting or add something to this….

before this I used to believe …Einstein¹s equations are much easier to understand than what¹s going on in a girl's mind.
But not now....as thr' our blog we can predicts that....heeee
not sharing my experiences now ….will keep it for some other day.

The only thing i wanna mention here is….u all r those whom i've known for a hell lot of time...shared my laughs and tears with (and also a fair number of 'an-bans'!!)
i never have to worry about losing u all !!
Coz' that wat u all are...
My best friends!! :)
cheers for our friendship ,with a promise that i ll be always there for u(coz i know u ‘ll b there for me too!!)
wish i could tell ya how lucky i am to have u all in my life!!..

So be interesting without indulging in gender-bashing, neighbour-slashing, boss-trashing or being negative about people and things.

Keep rocking …gals

No comments: