Thursday, September 27, 2007

WHAT A MONTH!!!!!

This month has been really happening for me............ there r lot of events that took place...... most of u have an update on it but those who don't .....here is the input........

12th Sept 2007 one eventful day for me...... my sis opened her own clinic..... it was time of celebration for my family....... it was a emotional dream come true for my mum and dad ..... while for me it was both emotionally and financially dream come true......... It was then i realized imp of money....... Remember guys " Kya kamayega... itna ghar de payega..... kaisa kya hoga....."and now here we r planing opening of clinic... buying of house....... getting car......etc etc...

15th Sept 2007 another eventful day for me......... GANPATI BAPPA MORYA!!!!!!! there he was coming to my place.......... this time i wanted to make it special..... carried a full wallet just to find a decent decoration... the whole day till late evening i walked but nothing was what i wanted........ finally it was something my neighbor designed for me FREE of COST........ it is then i realize money cannot buy satisfaction .........

27th Sept 2007 what an eventful day........... today my boss got promoted........ he became the Country Head at the age of 30............ and he is over joyed..........there is no end to his happiness........Company is relocating him to bangalore........... so now company is going to give him a big house, car and loads of goodies.......... all this without spending a penny........ And enough pay to buy anything including and beyond all this..........

I don't know what u guys conclude from this but for me where there is a Will Way Wish and bit of luck nothing is impossible in this world.................. So guys keep Gud Aims(not hypothetical) ........ Work for Satisfaction (Not money)............. and most important always Spend properly (Not excess/useless) and make your life eventful......... CHEERS.............

No comments: